Monday 2 November 2009

Back again!





Even though I met up with Sylv for the first time last Thursday, I can't say that she is a new friend, after chatting away every evening for over a year on the computer we already knew everything about each other, that we'd be drinking coffee not tea for example, so time was not wasted on getting to know each other but straight down to buisness like shopping for wool in CH and chocolate in Tescos.
Naturally I can't wait to meet up again but until then I still have someone to moan, groan and laught with every evening!
For those in the know, Lessie on the left, Bettyboo on the right.










EASTBOUNE. I have always liked this town on the south coast, even in the rain, with the pier,











and promenade stretching round to the white chalk cliffs and Beachy Head




But now I have reason to like it more than ever. A new wool shop, Yarn Forward, Mum and I were in ectasy although V needed a coffee to get over the stress, but as I pointed out to him, now is the time to buy with the exchange rate in favour of Euros for once.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well - I have to comment - it was lovely to finally meet you and I had a lovely day.
Til the next time :O)

Ambra said...

E' bello incontrare nuove amiche...con la senzazione di conoscerle da sempre :)

I tuoi viaggi in UK mi stanno incuriosendo, mi piace esplorare nuovi luoghi attraverso il tuo blog.

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

I'm glad you had so much fun together!

Fiona said...

What a nice load of wool. I went to a wool shop in Islington today that I've been meaning to check out for a while. Bit of a disappointment - very disorganized. Even though the stock was nice and the lady enthusiastic, I got put off!