Thursday 15 April 2010

Avoiding knitting sleeves!



AVIGNON in thick cotton, Knitted sampler t-shape
from Rowan mag. n. 45
(and yes I am wearing a bra!)


Swallowtail lace shawl by Evelyn Clark. My first real lace weight shawl. Beautiful wool bought in Yarn Forward Eastbourne. But I can't remember the name...yarn candy perhaps?
Actually its only a 'shawlette' as I hate pinning out and blocking.
Showing it off on a prickly hedge was not a good idea. Took ages to unhook afterwards!
Ready for next lace shawl. this gourgeous 45% lace, 55% merinos arrived this morning. I fell for the name 'chocolate and orange'. I am often drawn to these colours, even the cat blends in well.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Wow! All beautiful projects. You HAVE been busy!

paula said...

YUMMY shawl

Ambra said...

Ecco dove eri finita!!!
stavi lavorando a questi oggettini ^_^
bellissimi...lo scialle รจ di un verde meraviglioso, il maglioncino rosa ti sta benissimo!