Thursday 3 December 2009

Blue skies


Blue skies smilin' at me
Nothin' but blue skies do I see
Bluebirds singin' a song
Nothin' but bluebirds all day long
Never saw the sun shinin' so bright
Never saw things goin' so right
With apologies to Bing, Frank, I have to say this was the only song that came into my head this morning

After a month of rain I just had to whizz up to the castle where I woke the lady up at the bar and she came down to make a coffee in her slippers. Well it was gone 10!




I swear i haven't touched up that blue.
But even as I write the clouds are gathering.....

And one last reason for feeling happy. Got the last Chrissy pressie sewn up and posted off.
Which one of my lucky friends is going to get this?
Modelled by Marco with thnaks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful blue sky, not enough of them this time of year.

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

lucky you to have such a beautiful blue sky- we had dull dull grey today

Kathy said...

Now that's some beautiful blue sky! Our skies have been blue for the last couple of days, but alas the clouds are re-forming and there is talk of flurries by Sunday...fingers crossed NO SNOW!