Monday 23 May 2011

New friends




Call me trendy but I do believe in this making-friends-through-Internet lark. After chatting with MrsOverall on Ravalry I knew I would like her. What a find, another English knitter, who has lived in my beloved Brighton, just a two hour drive away.
And here we are with her two lovely girls, Chloe and Daisy.





And they are, I must add, a very brave family, as they really do live in the middle of nowhere and are courageously restoring their home.
But when you see views like this you can see why.
(Bardi castle)
At this point I think I have exhausted the possibilities of waterfall front cardis. This will be my last for a while. It actually has some nice stitch detailing.


Slumber by Erika Knight, in Rowan mag 47, the original is sleeveless.


In sesia organic cotton on number 3 needles.

1 comment:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

meeting internet pals IRL? total win!