Wednesday 4 April 2012

Congratulations







I had been waiting for someone to get married so I could make them these cute egg cosies. And Maria, (my Rav friend Strilla from Finland) was the lucky bride. I think I got her dreadlocks Ok with the help of a bit of chenille but the rest doesnt do her justice. Being a true knitter she knitted a grey wedding shawl and a pair of lace thigh high socks. She proudly told me they were made of real sheep's wool i.e. a bit itchy and smelly- Must have made for a romantic honeymoon! As for hubby, I have yet to meet him I hope he isnt offended by his cosy!





2 comments:

strilla said...

Thank you so much for these! They're adorable. And you succeeded with the dreadlocks brilliantly.

Of course he's not offended by his cozy; after all he married a knitter. ;)

paula said...

They are just adorable . . . nice job!